Sweet Dreams (Acoustic Live Version Instrumental) with Lyrics On-Screen



Sweet Dreams (Acoustic Live Version Instrumental) with Lyrics On-Screen
Fully made by ear!

This is not me copying the original, this is me sampling and putting my own take on the original so remember that before you comment! haha

I am REALLY proud of this because when i started, i didn't think i'd get the drums right at all, but then i just did my own thing and it came out well i think!



My take on this song changed hugely after hearing the version Beyonce did at her I Am Yours concert. It became a more beautiful ballad rather than a chart pop song and either way, I love them both! But this is so different, and since i did the original a while back, i thought i'd do this! haha



Enjoy!

Lyrics on the video!

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos