Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams



Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
My second album 'Breathing Underwater' is out SOON !!!

September 15th everywhere !! Amazon.com on sept 7th :)



Info : all instruments/vocals by me and naomi (my little sister). my vocal, my guitar, my sister playing organ, all are one take. i don't even know how to make edits so i have to get it right in one try. Even if i I did, i'd probably be too lazy to do that. I think my computer-handicapped-ness should be pretty obvious in that I can't even fix my video.. lol



I just saw Beyonce a few weeks ago in concert. She BLEW me away!!!!! I went from a fan ... to woa.... that's beyonce....and no one can deny her talent and passion..lol This is one of her new songs I've fallen in love with.

I may or may not do it justice but here's my little garage band version of the song. hope you like it :)



MY new album Breathing Underwater is out on Sept 15th!!



Out on Amazon.com on sept 7th !!!!



Album release show/party in L

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos