Beyonce - Dangerously in love



Beyonce - Dangerously in love
hii =)

this is Dangerously in love by beyonce.

I'm dangerously in love with this song so i thought lets put it together with some pictures of beyonce.

hope you all like it and please leave comments =)

thank you so much for watching this video.

xx



lyrics:

Baby I love you

You are my life

My happiest moments weren't complete

If you weren't by my side

You're my relation

And connection to the sun

With you next to me

There's no darkness I can't overcome

You are my raindrop

I am the sea

With you and God, who's the sunlight

I bloom and grow so beautifully

Baby, I'm so proud

So proud to be your girl

You make the confusion

Go all away

From this cold and misty world



Chorus(2x):

I am in love with you

You set me free

I can't do this thing

Called life without you here with me

Cause I'm Dangerously In Love with you<

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos