Halo - Beyonce live in Bratislava Slovakia, April 19, 2013, HD 720p



Halo - Beyonce live in Bratislava Slovakia, April 19, 2013, HD 720p
I Will Always Love You/Halo from THE MRS. CARTER SHOW WORLD TOUR - live at Slovnaft Arena, Bratislava, Slovakia



It was almost the last song performed from the whole set:



I Been On (Intro)

Run the World (Girls)

End of Time

Flaws and All

You Are a Queen (Interlude)

If I Were a Boy/Bittersweet Symphony

Get Me Bodied

Baby Boy

Diva

Naughty Girl (Interlude)

Naughty Girl

Party

Dance for You

Express Yourself (Interlude)

Freakum Dress

Interlude

I Care

I Miss You

Schoolin' Life

Why Don't You Love Me

Interlude

1+1

Irreplaceable

Resentment

Love on Top

Survivor

Countdown (Interlude)

Crazy in Love

Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)

I Was Here (Interlude)

I Will Always Love You/Halo

Green Light (Outro)

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos