Beyonce - Lay Up Under Me



Beyonce - Lay Up Under Me
piosenka z płyty Beyonce-4.





Don't you worry about a club,

Just come and lay up under me tonight

I was out shopping thinking of something I should get you

Cause I've been gone so many weeks, damn I miss you

Don't wanna do nothin' more than just stare at your face

And let you know I'm happy you're my best friend

Part of this fortune boy I owe you,

For being always here to talk to

Taking time out, starting with today for my babe



We're gonna hit the floor at home,

We'll let the candles be our light tonight

And I'm a DJ all of your songs

You ain't gotta worry bout a club,

Just come and lay up under me tonight

Oh, boy if you just call I'm on my way

When it comes to my baby I bring my best

It's just you and me all night

Don't worry about a club, just come and lay up under me tonight

Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight,

Tonight, tonight,

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos