Beyonce "4 album bonus" Dance for you



Beyonce "4 album bonus" Dance for you
I just wanna...

Show you how much I appreciate you

Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you

Wanna show you how much I will forever be true

Wanna show you how much you got your girl feelin' good

Wanna show you how much, how much you're understood

Wanna show you how much, I value what you say

Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me bay

Wanna show you how much, I really care about yo heart

I wanna show ya how much, I hate being apart

Show ya, show ya, show ya til you're through with me

I wanna keep it how it is, so you can never say how it used to be



(Bridge)

Loving you is really all that's on my mind

And I can't help but to think about it day and night

I wanna make that body rock, sit back and watch

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/beyonce/dance_for_you.html ]

(Chorus)

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you (ohh ooh ohh ohhh)

Tonight I'm gonna dan

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos