Love In This Club REMIX PART 2 FEATURING BEYONCE W/ LYRICS



Love In This Club REMIX PART 2 FEATURING BEYONCE W/ LYRICS
and lil wayne... ill send you a link to download the song if you subscribe & comment and rate some of my videos! ;)



USHER



LYRICS:

Yea Yeah

Yea Yeaaah

Yo 'SoundZ' I Hear You Man

Usheerrrr

Yea Thats It Right Here

Queen B Yeaaaah

I'm the king, y'all know that (Usher Baby!!)

She the queen, came right back (Listen To It!!)

Yeaaahhh... Yeaaahhh



(OH!! REEEMIIIIX!!!)





(Usher)

now baby girl there ain't nothing more i can say

you know by now i wanted more than anything

if i walk away and just let you leave

you'll be stuck in my head like a melody





(Beyonce)

I know you want it (but) [yeaah]

im hesitating (huh) [why!?]

you must be crazy

i got a man, you got a lady





(Usher)

iiii know we're here together

so this must be something special (cuz)

You could be anywhere you want

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos