Beyonce - Summertime



Beyonce - Summertime
Love this song!!!



[Beyonce]

Out of all the guys that approached me

Walking up to me like they know me

You were the one that stayed aside

Waited a while and took your time

You don't know how impressing

Your curiousity was to me

It was the fourth day of July

Looked in my eyes and saw that I



[Break - Beyonce]

I wanted more than just a man (man)

I needed a friend (I want a friend)

Someone I can talk to (oh)

Someone who'll really listen (yeah)

When you touched my hand (yeah yeah)

The sun got brighter then (brighter then)

Trusting you I closed my eyes

And felt our love begin



[Chorus - Beyonce]

It was the summertime (when we fell in love)

It was the summertime (when heaven shined on us)

It was the summertime (baby there is nothing like the)

Summertime, summertime (ohh)



[Beyonce]

Now it's been a year and we're closer
Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos