Beyonce Studio Notes: Vocal Acrobatics



Beyonce Studio Notes: Vocal Acrobatics
NOTICE: I take no ownership of the following audio clips.



Beyonce Studio Notes: Vocal Acrobatics



Beyonce has a colorful voice, from her low notes, to high notes, to growls, to belts, range, runs/riffs, to harmonies etc etc. I decided to make a video to show her best studio notes (and some of my own favorites).



Archives:

Single Ladies Halo If I Were A Boy live best notes Mariah Carey Christina Aguilera Whitney Houston Leona Lewis Celine Dion Aretha Franklin



There are plenty of songs (PLEASE DON'T ASK ABOUT THE SONGS, I LISTED THEM ESPECIALLY FOR YOU):



All I Could Do Was Cry

Disappear

Ego

Get Me Bodied

I'd Rather Go blind

If

Listen

Next Ex (Kick Him Out)

Proud To Be An American

Radio

Resentment

Scared of Lonely

Should Have Known (Forever To bleed)

Smash Into You

Still In love

Sweet chariot

Wishing On A Star

Back Up
Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos