Usher Beyonce Lil Wayne - Love In The Club Part 2 II LYRICS



Usher Beyonce Lil Wayne - Love In The Club Part 2 II LYRICS
http://www.TheRichBoy.com/usher

...

New Hot Remix by Usher Featuring Beyonce and Lil Wayne - Love In This Club Part 2 II (2008)



Complete Unedited Lyrics:



Yeah...yeah

Usher....

Queen B, yeah

I'm the King, ...y'all know that

She the Queen, ...came right back

OH, Remix!



Now, babygirl, there ain't nothing more that I can say

You know by now I want it more than anything

If I walk away and just let you leave

You'll be stuck in my head like a melody



I know you want it, but

I'm hesitating

You must be crazy-

I got a man, you got a 'lady'



I know!--

We here together, so this must be something special

Cause, you could be anywhere you wanted

But you decided to be here with me

No coincidence, it was meant to be

Don't be shy, gon' let ya boy get in

So you can tell all of your friends you was on the remix, like...



Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos