Beyonce ft. Kanye West-Ego (Official Remix) w/ Lyrics



Beyonce ft. Kanye West-Ego (Official Remix) w/ Lyrics
The official remix to Beyonce's hit song "Ego." Remix features Kanye West. Off her new album "I am Sacha Fierce."



[LYRICS!]



(Kanye)

I got a big ego ha ha ha

Im Such a big ego uh uh uh

I got a big ha ha ha ego

She love my big ha ha ha ego

So stroke my big ha ha ha ego

I like to joke around a little bit but here we go

Welcome to the wonderful world of gold plated ???

Everything I throw up, blow up

Talking to the girl she said know what grow up, ya nasty

I dont understand why they tripping if you ask me

Flow just the nicest

I emit the propane

I just spit prolly just raise the gas prices

Everybody in the club tryna get as fresh as me

What you on dog?

Tryna stay recession free

and spit refreshingly when I rock the stadium

You prolly get sweaty, you should get a extra tee

Now im standing next to Jay who standing next to B

Couldve been anywhere in t

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos